The taste of the fried vermicelli with combination of meats and egg sauce was above average. The vermicelli was lightly stirred fried and gave a less roasted smell and taste. The prawns weren't the best but the chicken is very fresh and tasty. (2021-06)
Over the years, this restaurant has improved the quality of the food. The helpful and friendly staffs gave us good and quick services. We enjoyed the meals! (2021-04)
- Average pricing. Can expect about $10+ for a meal.
- Authentic and great food. Had the roasted pork wanton noodles. Noodles was generous and texture is exactly how the noodles are made in Penang. Recommended if you want to experience Penang cuisine.
- Fast service and food is brought to the table quick. Staff were respectful and kind as well.
- it’s a little small inside the restaurant and the outside seats are directly next to the carpark. If you choose to eat outside, it might be a little dusty and smelly with the engine exhaust.
- Great food and service but the area is a little small.
Simple place with tasty Malaysian food specialists in Penang dishes. We enjoyed our Laksa (curry Me). Super spicy but it was exactly was after... Affordable too.
Decor is totally authentic, right down to wall pictures of Penang landmarks. Crowd yesterday was 99% Asian. One star deducted as I am super picky and comparing to actual Penang food. On other days, might be 5 stars. Recommend this place for anyone homesick for Penang